



We had a really fun time when Mom, John and Tyler came to visit for a week. It's always fun hanging out with all the family. All the kids and their dads went swimming and later we even did a little karaoke. (Who knew Tyler could sing?) Landon loves playing superheroes and pirates with Tyler. I would say thanks for being such a good sport, but I think you had every bit as fun as Landon did. Ella loved coloring with Grammy Sue on the floor in her room, she will always remember that. We loved having you guys here. Can't wait to see you soon!





2 comments:
The picture of Wayne getting his groove on is the best.
Looks like a ton of fun. I like the dirty look your giving in the last picture. was that directed at Wayne? :) I love your new background. You can change all of your font colors too, but you probably knew that. Keep up the blogging!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment