I cant believe it's been 5 years since this wonderful happy little boy came into our lives. I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for sending such a special boy to us. You are so kind, happy and fun.

We have enjoyed every second of your life...


So here's to our pirate, cowboy, peter pan boy...



Happy 5th Birthday! We love you Dude!
7 comments:
So cute! Loved the baby pics. Happy birthday :) We miss you. You need to come and hang out!
Happy Birthday! We love you!
Happy Birthday, Landon!!! He seriously looks the same as he did when he was a baby :)
Happy Birthday to my buddy! We sure miss you guys! As always, give Landon a hug for me! :)
Hey, I found your blog through the Hassell's. Very cute!
Happy Happy Birthday Landon!
You're such a handsome guy! Hope you had a great birthday. I miss you so much and will see you at Christmastime! Brooke, Chase is too cute sitting up. I love my grandchildren! Love you all forever, Grammy Sue/Mom
Happy birthday Landon. You look just like your daddy in that beach picture!
Post a Comment