Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night Ahhhhhhh

Well our Halloween Night started a little rough. We go to Aunt Tonya's every year for yummy potato soup and trick or treating, so as I load up everyone in the car, in full costumes and turn the car on, it dies. So long story short, Wayne borrows jumper cables from the neighbor (shocker, we can't find ours) we get the car started, drive it out of the neighborhood and....it dies, so Wayne runs (literally) home, gets his car and jump starts it again, meanwhile we are all sweating profusely, but make it their just in time for it to die again. Luckily, the potato soup was still there and the kids had fun.




5 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

The kids look great. I'm glad that everyone had fun, and that you made it in time to have your soup.

Matt and Melissa said...

Those costumes are so cute! We miss you guys. See you at the end of this month!

katie said...

I missed the kids on Halloween...they are SO cute and Chase looks soo big in his firefighter costume. I am so happy he is sitting!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Oh my goodness! Ella is the cutest Belle I have ever seen in my life! You have the most adorable children! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke,

It's Eric from Discover. Darcy and I were talking about you and Wayne, so I decided to Google you. You have a beautiful family. Our families should get together sometime. You can email me if you want. eacarter@phoenixlaw.edu