Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Proposal


This is the ring that Landon put on my finger when he asked me to marry him last night. I of course smiled and said Yes and then went about the rest of my evening. As I was reading a story to Ella, Landon peeks his head around the corner and is very upset. I said, "Landon, what's wrong?" and he just shook his head and tears started coming down his cheeks. I said, "Landon tell me right now." He then bursts into tears and says, "I don't want to marry you." My feelings were a little bit hurt at this point and I said,"Why not?" and he said, "BECAUSE YOUR MY DADS WIFE!"

9 comments:

gibkidsmom said...

That is absolutely precious! Love that kid!

Monica McCoy said...

That is priceless. I am glad you have that down now in history. So cute!

Stacie Aho said...

OH my goodness Brooke! That is so cute, funny, and sad all at the same time. Sweet...

Tara said...

That is SO AWESOME! :)

Matt and Melissa said...

Landon is so sweet and cares so much for his mommy! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

haha, how cute! What a little smarty pants. Hey, thanks again for bringing your karioke machine JUST for JR and JR only.....seriously I can' count how many songs that boy sang, but I think our husbands had a blast. I was wondering if I could get your address? Talk to you later. Aubree

Annie Miller said...

Baaaahaaaaahaaa!

barryblog said...

What a cute little man!!

Erin said...

Oh my word.. I don't know whether to laugh or shed a tear myself! What a sweetheart! I can't wait until myboys want to "marry" me!:)