Last weekend we went to Pinetop for a wedding. It was so beautiful to see snow and Landon didn't want to go inside the entire time, I, on the other hand was freezing and didn't pack accordingly, but it was really fun for the kids.

Landon and Ella helped to build a snowman. He was very small but very cute. We had no gloves so he had to be small.

Let the snowball fight begin... The face off....

Oh.... Landon won.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! Glad to see that Landon kicked Wayne's butt in the snow ball fight :)
I am glad you guys had a good time. I love the snowman!
Yes that is a very small snowman, but very cute. looks like fun. Come on up to Utah and we can go sledding! Eli misses his girlfriend.
Cute snowman. Snow pictures are so fun.
Post a Comment