Ella had her first day of preschool today, she was sooo excited until it was time to get dressed....dun, dun, dun. I told her to pick out a shirt and she did but then I picked the pants and she was not happy with my choice, she wanted her pink skirt which I told her she could wear tomorrow. So she got very upset and then fought me on her hair, shoes and even her backpack, so hence the wonderful "first day of preschool pictures"
Before. . .
Before. . .




4 comments:
I am laughing, Brooke...laughing because here in my home, on August 4th, I had the same discussion, the same argument, the same sad picture, only the subject in question was a 16 year old boy...a junior in high school! Sorry, but it won't get any better. Glad Ella had a great day.
That is so funny-and just so like a girl! I love that she's opinionated about it already. I'm glad she had fun-she looks darling, sad or not!
Okay Brooke...you have officially met your match with Ella! When I gave you the "Mother's Curse" I didn't know it was going to be realized so literally! Ella is just precious and so are you...then and now. Love you to pieces, Mom
She looks so old! She will love preschool and probably rule it! Ella cracks me up. I fight with Eli about clothes too. What is with that? I just try to get Eli to match somewhat. At least I don't have to do his hair.
Post a Comment