Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chase's First Haircut

I took Chase to get his first haircut yesterday. He wasn't to thrilled, but after he got his sucker he stood really still and giggled everytime the clippers touched his neck.

After he was done we went next door to the store and he got to pick a treat, he ran straight for the powdered doughnuts as you can tell.


After that first haircut they no longer look like a baby anymore, he is now a big boy. Sniff, Sniff

7 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

I cannot believe he is just now getting his first! What a cute boy.

Emily said...

Good for him for being calm-he's a cutie!

Jaime and Brent said...

He looks so handsome!

John, Susan & Tyler said...

I can't believe how good he was being! Thank goodness for suckers...but you're right, he does look like a big boy now...but what a handsome boy! I sure love him!!

Tara said...

He looks just like Landon with his haircut! So cute :)

Julianne said...

So handsome! And, I was totally thinking what Tara said....he looks just like Landon. At first I thought it was him!

Annie Miller said...

What??? First??? Where's the before? It must have been down to his bum!