Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the most amazing woman!!

It's hard to believe it has been 8 years since Brooke and I went to the temple to start our eternal family. I knew I loved her then, but I had no idea what an amazing person I was being blessed with. Brooke and I have had 8 years full of fun, laughter, enjoying beautiful children together and yes a few tough moments. Today I love her infinitely more than I ever knew I was capable of.

Brooke, thank you for being the most amazing wife and mother. Thank you for putting your relationship with the Lord first and setting such a great example for myself and our children! Thank you for putting up with my complaining! Thank you for being such a great support the past 7 months as I'm out of the home so much. Neither of us are perfect, but I'm 100% sure we are perfect for eachother.

I love that I can say this publicly, I love Brooke McLaws and I'm so glad she's mine forever!

Happy anniversary shnooke!!!

6 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Wayne, what a lovely tribute to your wonderful wife! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

Skousen Seven said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wayne that was so sweet, you two are so perfect for each other! Have an awesome day.

Matt and Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! 8 years that's so wonderful. That was a sweet post to Brooke. You guys are great. We miss all you guys and will see you next week!

Joanne Jarman said...

Aww... that was awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Emily said...

Congratulations-Happy Anniversary!

Monica McCoy said...

How stinking cute! Congrats you guys.