Friday, August 6, 2010

Ella Turns 5!!!

Ella turned 5 on July 11. I seriously can't believe she's so old. She has been such a fun and entertaining child and we just love her to death. But this year she wanted a "friends" Birthday party for her present. So we invited her cousins and friends from church and had a Summer water fun bash!

It was a lot of fun and here are all the party animals for a pic

and her big 5 cupcake (thanks Melissa for your blog post)

4 comments:

Monica McCoy said...

Oh my heck! She is big. I love the group picture. Super cute. Tell Ella Hi from Miss Monica :)

John, Susan & Tyler said...

Oh Ella! You are just beautiful!! I'm so glad you had such a fun birthday party with so many wonderful friends to share it with!
You are a lucky girl and I love you with all my heart! Grammy Sue

Matt and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Melissa said...

Ella is so cute! What a fun birthday. And your #5 cake was way better then my 5. Love the pink too. Tell Ella, ELi said Happy birthday.