Wow, this has been the busiest month(s) for us. Lot's of things going on, but all in the name of fun. Here are just a few where I had my camera with me.
We took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Hassell Family, we had a great time. Here are all the kiddo's. (kind of)
We took a trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the Hassell Family, we had a great time. Here are all the kiddo's. (kind of)
We met up with Wayne's Family at the state fair. Chase is terrified of animals, and I am determined to break this fear of his. Didn't go over very well.
Halloween Party:
Wayne and I dressed up as pirates "Argghhhh"
Wayne and I dressed up as pirates "Argghhhh"




3 comments:
Looks like you all had some major fun family time for Halloween! Love all the costumes and the pie looks so good, I can almost smell it:)
I'm so glad you posted! I was waiting for those Halloween pictures. You all looked super cute! Love the pirates. I'm jealous of the nice weather it looks like you're having. It's getting cold here!
Tell Landon Happy late birthday from us.
(and what book is that with Cora's name in it?)
It's been a while since I looked at your blog...and what a treat this was. Your costumes are awesome..your pumpkin patch pics are darling..your state fair pics are the best. It makes me miss you all more than ever! Love you to pieces...only 27 more days...Mom
Post a Comment