All you ever needed to know about my Husband:
What is his name? Ellsworth Wayne McLaws Jr.
How long have you been together? Married 6 years
How long did you date? 8 months but I've known him since I was 3
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He eats huge meals and I snack all day
Who said I love you first? Wayne
Who is taller? Wayne at 6'5
Who can sing better? Me
Who is smarter? Wayne thinks he's more street smart and I am more book smart, I think I'm both
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Both
Who sleeps on the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn? Wayne
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives? Wayne usually unless he's falling asleep
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who kissed who first? He pulled the car over and kissed me around the corner of his grandmas house. (Who does that?)
Who asked who out first? He drove to my house to see me cause I hadn't seen him in 5 years and then we went to see his grandma ( see previous question)
Who proposed? Wayne, the day after my first car accident, I was in my pj's and had stiches on my forehead, he must have loved me
Who has more friends? I do.
Who is more sensitive? Wayne is, that's why I love him
Who has more siblings?Wayne has 5 and I have 5
Who wears the pants? We both have a leg in each, we need a bigger size.
If you have time, I tag Katie
8 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment