On April 20, 2008 we had Chase's baby blessing. We had so many wonderful family and friends that came and it was great to see them all. Wayne gave Chase a beautiful blessing and we are so thankful for him.
I'm so glad we got to be a part of your special day. Thanks for inviting us. You have such a cute family. Someday in the future we will have to have a little girl so we can betroth Chase and our little girl. :)
I know for a fact the shirt has to be an optical illusion because you are way too small for just having a baby, we're all envious at aerobics! Your family is beautiful!Looks like an amazing day.
Wayne and I were married March 2, 2002. We have 3 wonderful children. Landon is 6 and loves playing with his dad, whether it be wrestling or playing basketball. He recently finished Kindergarten and looks forward to 1st grade! Ella just turned 5 and full of energy. She loves dancing to music and singing very loudly. She loves to play Mommy to her Dolls. She feeds them, puts them to bed and puts them in "time out." Ella can always make us laugh, she has her daddy's sense of humor and always keeps us on our toes. Chase is 2 years old, he is my busiest little one and the happiest little guy, he even laughs when he cries. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family!
2 comments:
I'm so glad we got to be a part of your special day. Thanks for inviting us. You have such a cute family. Someday in the future we will have to have a little girl so we can betroth Chase and our little girl. :)
I know for a fact the shirt has to be an optical illusion because you are way too small for just having a baby, we're all envious at aerobics! Your family is beautiful!Looks like an amazing day.
Post a Comment