Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mr. Potato head


Yesterday, Landon came in with a Mr Potato head and said, "Mom look what I made." I said, "Wow Landon that looks really good." He said, "It looks just like Uncle Brent." I said, "Your right it does look like Uncle Brent." So Brent, if you were ever wondering what you would look like as a Mr. Potato head, here you are.

4 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

I love the Mr. Potatoe head. Tell Landon that it looks just like Brent.

Nash said...

I am a mclaws.
I know we are all related.
I was curious about who your father in law is?
My dad is david.

Tara said...

The only thing that doesn't look right are the earrings. J/K! I haven't seen Brent in a long time...........he could totally have earrings now :)

Jaime and Brent said...

Yeah...not so funny. Hey Landon if you ever want to hang out when you get older and watch ESPN with your "couch potato" uncle Brent, at least fold my ears back a little. They can't possibly stick out that much...do they??? The nose is about right though... It's just missing a booger. Good job.

UB:)