The Hassell's, in our ward, had a really cool Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. I have to say it was my first, but it was so fun and really hilarious to see what people found to wear!

The boys did some Karaoke and sang some sweet tunes

Then it was the girls turn and we blew their socks or I should say SWEATERS off!
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!
I don't think the girls sweaters are all that ugly. some aren't even wearing one. That's cheating. Nice vest though, Brooke!
Melissa
Actually, they had taken them off! Those pictures were taken late in the party and the girls had had it with the hot sweaters.
Wow Brooke, look at all your FUN new friends! Looks like you are having such a great time with your NEW group of super fun professional singing group of friends. That's just SO AWESOME!
Now, Now, We have to take turns.
Post a Comment