Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Chase!

Wow I can't believe it's been a year since I went into labor watching American Idol at 8:00 and rushing to the hospital and delivering you at 10:00 on the dot. I was almost 4 weeks early, my due date wasn't until April 3 and I was so worried you were going to be small and not ready yet, but you came out a healthy 7lbs 4oz. I guess you knew you were ready! You have brought so much happiness to our family, you are always smiling and have the sweetest snort in the world. Happy Birthday Chasers!

7 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Chase. I can't believe he is already a year. It has flown by. It's sad how fast they are all growing up. Cute pictures!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Chase!!! I can't believe it's been a year! Give him a big hug from me :)

Joe and Dawn said...

Are you serious? There's no way it's already been a whole year! Happy Birthday Chase!
BTW-you and Wayne still look the same as you did 7 years ago:) Happy Anniversary you two!

Brooke said...

How can you not love his smile? He is so sweet. Happy Birthday Chase!

Annie Miller said...

Oh my gosh time flies!

barryblog said...

I can't believe he is already one!! He sure is a good looking kid.

The Bluths said...

I almost forgot that my Gavin and Chase have the same birthday. Happy Birthday little guy!