Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy 7 Year Anniversary


Wayne and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary yesterday on March 2. Unfortunately every single person in our family had the stomach flu, so you can imagine why I didn't post any special pictures considering we hung out by the toilet all day. But, I just wanted to say how thankful I am that I got to marry Wayne and how wonderful and fulfilling these last 7 years have been. He is the kindest, funniest and coolest person in my world and I can't wait for what else life has in store for us and to have him next to me through it all.

4 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

Congrats you guys... Happy Anniversary... and thanks for the toilet pow wow visual...

B:

gibkidsmom said...

Congrats! 7 years seems so long ago to me! LOL Hope you guys are feeling better! NO fun!

Brianne said...

Congrats!! Hope next years anniversary goes a little better for you than this year :)

Gary and Cami said...

happy 7th, it was our 7th anniversary this last week too...man, it flies by!