This trip was an absolute blast. From the endless amount of ice cream, leaving my entire makeup bag at home (ahhhh), Ella leaving her backpack in a taxi, Landon bustin a move, extremely gassy people and endless amounts of laughter. We had the best week ever. Here's a few thousand pictures to share!

The Beach was sooo warm and cozy!

Ella in her totally cute dress that was totally left in the taxi that we never saw again.

This Jack Sparrow was awesome, we had no idea it was real til he moved. Way cool.

This cute bird just perched on his shoulder and was hanging out.

Landon and Ella before the dune buggies, I wish I would have got an after picture, Ella's face was just black.


Landon feeding a cute spider monkey. You can see how filthy we were from the dune buggies. It was super fun.

Me and Leah on our way to the beach.

Wayne and Ella on the Jet ski. Water was a little rough for the kids.

So cute in her life jacket.

Studly little man.

Wayne and I at the Captain's Gala. Wayne went scruffy for our trip.

Us at the Character breakfast. We took pictures with a lot of Characters, so I'll just post Mickey cause he's the best.

Hail Hail the gangs all here.

Here we are with our awesome waiters. They were so entertaining, with their character impressions, origami and magic tricks. It was truly a magical vacation!
5 comments:
That looked soooo fun!! Glad you had a good time. Great pictures :)
Wow!! Talk about a once-in-a-lifetime cruise!! What an amazing trip you all had! And the memories...priceless :) Mom
OH!!!!! SO fun!!! I couldn't remember when you got home so now I know you're home for sure. I'll call for more details. So glad everyone was healthy and it looks like you had a blast. Sorry about Ella's backpack and your make-up. That stuff drives me crazy. You look awesome without make-up (or did you find some?). You don't need that stuff anyway! Miss you guys. I want to go on a trip with you guys :(.
Wow-you really don't need makeup, you look gorgeous. I'm sorry about the crazy time in getting there (Landon being sick)-that's always the way with vacations. Everyone looks like they had fun. I'm so glad you got to go!
I remember when you found out you were going! How fun! I am soo jealous.
Post a Comment