Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Let me publicly express my love an appreciation for the greatest 9 years any man could ever hope for! Everyday I have to pinch myself when I realize I get to come home to you.

Thank you for the way you constantly serve our family. Even more importantly, thank you for being such a righteous example to me. Thank you for keeping your wonderful sense of humor and laughing with me every day. Thank you for your patience. I hope you know how much I love and adore you and look forward to an eternity with the most beautiful lady on the planet.

I love you, I love you, I love you! 9 years and a ga-zillion more to come!!!

Love,

Wayne

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary McLaws! What a nice tribute

Grammy Suzzy said...

Thank you for the goosebumps! What a tribute to your sweet wife, and to you for seeing how wonderful she is. Happy Anniversary!

The Bluths said...

Ok Brooke, we all know you wrote that about yourself, nice try ;)

Happy Anniversary!