Friday, February 6, 2009

The Lion King

This week we got to take Landon to his first Broadway production, "The Lion King", so what does his mommy forget....Right, the camera! Luckily I had my cell phone camera. Thank goodness for those, so I at least have the event documented. It really was amazing, Landon enjoyed every second of it and Wayne stayed awake through the whole thing, that's when you know it's good. Thanks you Grandma Linda for this wonderful treat!

6 comments:

Annie Miller said...

You and Katie are so nice to take your kids to this play! Did Landon sit through it or did he get bored? Braden talks WAY too much to handle that! I loved Lion King. I saw it in NY a few years back :)

Jaime and Brent said...

Looks like Landon had a fun time...almost as much as Wayne. I bet Wayne was singing along...huh?

B:

Tara said...

Oh, I wish I could take my kids to see that. I've heard it's wonderful. Next time Grandma Linda should treat you and your girls to a broadway play :)

The Bluths said...

Ok now that I see you are indeed alive, I'd like to know your excuse for skipping workout! :) Ha just kidding. How goes it?

Julianne said...

How fun! Good for Wayne to go....I'm pretty sure I would have to drag my husband to a play!

Nancy Page said...

Hey, Greg and I went to see that. We went on the Friday night production. Were you there that night? It was totally AMAZING!!