Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You Can Fly, You Can Fly, You Can Fly

Last night I was putting Ella on my feet and flying her on an "airplane", well Landon comes in 10 minutes after, dressed like Peter Pan and says "Mom it's my turn!" So I lift him up and he starts singing "You can fly, You can fly, You can fly!" Wayne and I were cracking up.

I don't know, could this be Peter Pan?

3 comments:

Jaime and Brent said...

How funny... Just so happens that I was flying my kids off of my feet too last night. Mine unfortunately were not imaginative enough to throw on the "PAN" costume...we might just have to spend a little more time on creativity. In fact, I should send my kids over to hang out a little more often and absorb a little more of the "magical world" from your kids until they to can "believe".

B:

Monica McCoy said...

How cute! That is hilarious

katie said...

Landon always has "believed"...he has always pulled out just the right character...but Peter Pan is one of my favorites! We need to get together soon. I miss that kid...well, all of them :(