6 months ago
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
A Pictures Worth A Thousand Words...or Hearts
Landon has been throwing tantrums lately mostly out of frustration, so finally one morning I told him I was going to turn off the T.V for the rest of the day if he threw another tantrum, well he did and I shut off the T.V. After an episode of hysteria and tears, he collected himself together and went to his room. After about an hour he came out with the puppy dog eyes, lip quivering and gave me this. Then says, "Mom, can I have a chance?"...Oh, he's good alright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
What a smart little critter... He knows just how to push your buttons. And you couldn't resist... could you?
B:
That is really cute. What a sweet guy :)
Way cute! I guess that is better than the picture Christian drew Dan and I a while ago!
That is so funny! They learn so young how to get their way with those puppy dog eyes! I am so jealous you guys got to go to The Lion King! I heard it was amazing!
Way to go Landon!! They sure learn early how to work their mommies!!! And we love it!!!
Landon, you are one smart young man...but then you've learned from the best, haven't you! Love you Landon...Grammy Sue
I heard you haven't been feeling well Brooke! Hope you're feeling better. Maybe your just in great need of a girls night out! We've been talking about having one real soon, I'll be in touch:)
That deserves a frame on the wall...what a smart boy...knows the quickest way to your heart!!
Post a Comment